Committed to providing quality service to our interest owners
Faulconer Energy, LLC, is committed to providing quality service to our interest owners. We invite you to utilize the information contained on this page, as well as our FAQs page, for answers regarding your interest owner account.
The Federal 1099 MISC forms are mailed by January 31st of each year. Separate State 1099 MISC forms will be mailed by January 31st of each year, if required.
IRS does not require 1099 forms for:
- Royalty Income of less than $10 annually
- Working Interest Income of less than $600 annually
- Vendor payments of less than $600 annually
The checks are void 180 days after the issue date so please cash at your earliest convenience.
We do not replace checks less than 30 days old in order to give the Post Office sufficient time to deliver or return the check to us. If you believe your check may be lost or stolen, you may request a replacement by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903-581-4382. You must include your owner number, name and the month of the check that you did not receive.
If you find a stale-dated check, you may return it to the address below with a written and signed request for a replacement.
Faulconer Energy, LLC
P O Box 7995
Tyler, TX 75711
If you have elected to be paid annually, payments will be released in October.
Faulconer Energy, LLC has a minimum payment policy that defers issuance of checks until the aggregate amount due is at least $100.00 or the minimum amount required by statute or lease. You will automatically be issued a check in the month that your account has accumulated to this minimum amount. Once a year, in October, funds in excess of $10.00, without regard to the $100.00 minimum, will be released.
For your royalty checks to be issued timely by Faulconer Energy, LLC and delivered timely by the U. S. Postal Service, Faulconer Energy, LLC must be notified in writing of all changes of address as soon as possible. A postal forwarding order is insufficient and will result in royalty checks being returned to Faulconer Energy, LLC and your account being suspended for bad address.
Please be sure to include all owner numbers. Additionally, if the owner on record is listed as more than one individual, signature is required by every person listed.
Address changes will be implemented in the system as soon as possible upon receipt by Faulconer Energy, LLC, however we must receive them at least three (3) business days before the 10th of the month to ensure the change is made before the following check run.
- You must provide a valid e-mail address in order for us to meet our legal obligation to provide your payment detail. The email address can be your own, or that of a family member, a friend, your bank, your accountant, etc.
- You must provide a voided imprinted check.
- Add email@example.com to your address book.
- Adjust filters to allow pdf attachments.
- If you have questions regarding email or internet settings or options, please contact your internet service provider for assistance.
- Payment detail will be sent to you from this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The attachment will read: Acemlout.pdf
- The subject line will reflect one of the following:
- Revenue Detail attached
- Summary statements
- Monthly joint interest billing attached
NOTE TO WORKING INTEREST OWNERS: You will receive three (3) separate emails in this order:
- Joint Interest Billing
- Revenue Detail
- Summary Statement
- Keep Faulconer Energy, LLC informed of any contact information changes including bank information, email address or physical address or phone number and provide owner number, Tax ID number and signature. No changes will be made without these items.
- To sign up for Direct Deposit option, complete the Enrollment Form and return to our office with a voided imprinted check. This can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Faulconer Energy, LLC
PO Box 8150
Tyler, TX 75711
Direct Deposit Information
Faulconer Energy, LLC is pleased to offer Direct Deposit as a service to our owners.
Direct Deposit allows payments to be directly deposited into your bank account with the following benefits to you as an owner:
- This service is provided at no cost to you.
- Your payment will be deposited automatically into the account of your choosing without interruption due to travel, illness, etc.
- The authorization is for deposits only. Under no circumstances will we make withdrawals from your account.
- Direct Deposit will be conducted through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payment System utilized by the U.S. Treasury for Social Security and other electronic payments.